October 26 – November 8, 2024
In Mexico, there is a splendid variety of festivities. From the carnivals to the Three Wise Men day where the iconic ‘Rosca de Reyes’ is served with a rich tradition linked to other events.
Come and get to know each of our celebrations. You will be able to be part of them and you will learn more about the holiday you choose to come to experience and live for yourself.
- January 6th: Three Wise Men Day/ Three Kings Day
- February 14th: Love and Friendship Day
- Carnivals in three ‘Magical Towns’ in Morelos
- Holy Week from Palm Sunday to Easter
- Spring Break
- March 8th- 8M, women who fight
- Teacher’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- Our traditional Summer Celebration
- Independence Day
- Indigenous peoples’ day
- Day of the Dead
- Christmas and New Year’s Day
Contact us now and we will create a program based on your needs.
Note: All program activities are in Spanish with simultaneous English translation when necessary.
For more information, please contact us: